Credentials of Dr. James Tharp DDS
Education and Training
Northwestern University - Dr. Tharp has been practicing dentistry for more than 30 years. He is a graduate of Northwestern University Dental School in Chicago and taught dentistry there for several years.
Dr. Tharp has studied at the Pankey Institute and the Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Studies, and the Piper Center with a focus on advanced diagnosis and treatment of TMJ jaw joints. Dr. Tharp is at the forefront of dental research, he is an Evaluator for (CRA) Clinical Research Associates, which is the premier dental research group in the world.
Our dental office is equipped with the most recent, proven technologies that allow us to provide you with the very best dental care.
Motto: “Whiter, Straighter, Stronger, Comfortable, Within Your Budget”
• Nitrous Oxide (Laughing gas helps to overcome fear of the visit.)
• One Hour Whitening
• Invisalign - Straight teeth, no braces
• Implants – Dr. Tharp is one of the top ten providers of Zimmer Implants
• Crowns and Bridges (No Metal)
• Root Canals in one visit
• Massad Dentures Techniques (Dentures that work)
• Oral Surgery (wisdom tooth removal)
• Digital X-Rays - up to 80% less radiation
• TMJ Treatment - Dr. Tharp has studied with Dr. Mark Piper, the world expert on TMJ joints. Do you suffer from TMJ headaches? We can help.
• Intra-Oral Camera - See close up what needs to be done to get your teeth healthy and strong.
• Diagnodent - Laser cavity detection. Catches cavities before they get so large that they destroy your teeth.
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU
Dental work is guaranteed for 5-years as long as you come in every 6 months to have your teeth cleaned and examined. If a filling is lost, a crown comes out, or bridge loosens, the dental work will be repaired at no cost to you.
It is important that you schedule your recall appointment in advance to make sure you do not risk voiding your guarantee. Any dental work that needs to be re-done because of decay or neglect is not covered by the guarantee.
Our goal is for you to enjoy the benefits of great oral health so that you may keep your natural teeth for life.
Chicago Dental Society
Illinois Dental Association
American Dental Association
American Equilibration Society
Frankfort Chamber Member
IPO Board of Directors